[amayausers.com] Re: Hat Suppliers

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 20:34:55 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/387.html#000005

We sew about 2000 hats a month so we have taken the time to pick and choose the
ones we like.  Not all styles from the companies listed below are good but they
all do have some good ones.  We very rarely order caps for out customers from
SANMAR but we sew lots of them because my contractors use them almost
exclusively cause they order everything else there but I think they are a
little expensive for the quality.

#1  Pacific Headwear  www.pacificheadwear.com (http://www.pacificheadwear.com)
The Rest -
Otto
Outdoor Cap
Magic Headwear
Century 21 for unstructured and price
Thinc  www.thincactionwear.com (http://www.thincactionwear.com)  I a supplier
like Sanmar that carries Outdoor, Magic, ALternative, the 2 New Era Styles,
Peter Grim Straw hats, Sprtsman (they have a nice $1.50 value cap in structured
and non structured)