[amayausers] Re: Hat Hoop

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 19:47:57 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/25.html

I am having trouble hoping a hat.  I can't seem to get the hat far enough in
for the clamp to grab it.    And when I take the hat off the hoop station to
put it on the machine, it is very hard to pull off.  And when I check it
carefully, I can see that the clamp is not over the bottom (so it can grab) but
rather it is just out in space.  I can easily just shove the hat completely of
the hoop because nothing is holding it to something solid.

So, what is the trick to hooping hats?

Do they teach this at the training?  I have a training coming up in 2 weeks.

Juli in Kona