[amayausers] Re: Happy Bunny

  • From: Lisa Griswold <lisa.griswold@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 14:34:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

  Sorry for the delayed response.  We've been out of town, then back in town to
work our little butts off.  I haven't checked in for a while.

  Anyway, we appreciate your offer to buy our Happy Bunny designs.  We are
going to keep it though.  We have found that the neighborhood girls will watch
our daughter in exchange for Happy Bunny apparel.  It works out great for us!

  Thanks!

  Lisa
  Impressions Embroidered Apparel
DLCompton@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Hi all,

Someone (Impressions Embroidered Apparel) had purchased the Happy Bunny
designs with intent to re-sell discovering later that was not ok? If you no
longer want it and it can be tranferred, I might be interested in buying it. My
daughter and her friends are Happy Bunny fans. You can email me privately.
Thanks.
Dorothy Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)