[amayausers.com] Re: HOOPMASTER VS ALL IN ONE HOOPER?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 03:04:41 UT

This message was posted by THREADS on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/53.html

Would like to get some feedback from some of you JEDI MASTERS on Hooping
devices.

Can anyone tell me the Pro's and Con's of these two devices?
Any advantage or disadvantage of one over the other?

I know the Hoopmaster is considerably more expensive, requiring the purchase of
multiple attatchments for various Hoop sizes.

does one allow you to hoop more accurately than the other?

Thanks..........