[amayausers.com] Re: HELP with stitching a slick covering on a jacket

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 08:50:36 UT

This message was posted by crossthread on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1160.html

I had a design digitized and I kind of though it was dense but that is what
they kept send me. They have stitched out find on the t shirts, sweatshirts, I
have a wind shirt (nylon material with nylon lining) and the design looks ok
but it has puckers here and there, A jacket I did had an opening in that sleeve
so you could do the embroidery there. When I hoop it it seems fine but move it
it seems to slide. I put 2 pieces of cutaway medium strength. It still puckers.
I had to babysit the run and when I did, there was still puckering going on. I
am using round plastic hoops, that is all I have for that size. When I took the
jacket out, it stitched but was about 1/2 " off my mark and slanted?? Does
anyone have a good method to prevent this from happening?
If you use special equipment and if so where can I buy it. My job has been
delayed until I get this issue resolved.  Thank you so much...PAM