[amayausers] HELP!! Weird noise and shift

  • From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 11:03:58 -0500

Good morning all...
Not the ideal start to my week.
I have 4 dozen hats to run this morning and during the sample stitch out my
machine made a noise, kind of like a light thump, and the embroidery continued
to stitch out, but it had shifted and was no longer lined up. This happened
during lettering. It happened in the nest letter also.
I went back through the design to look for anything unusual and there wasn't
anything, so I did another sample stitch out.
It ran fine with no problems, so I went ahead and hooped up the first hat. It
ran with no problems. So, hat number 2 went on the machine.
In the first letter of the design I got the thump again and the shift...not as
noticeable, then in the very last letter of the design, thump and the shift
again.
To give you an idea of the shift...the last letter is a lower case "p", when
the shift occured it was in lower part of the arch in the "p". Very obvious! It
dropped down 2mm. So, I am now on hold with Melco Technical support, but I
figured as long as I am going to be on hold for awhile I would pose the
question to all of you.
Any advice???
Jeff, are you out there by any chance?
HELP!!