[amayausers.com] Re: HELP, Big Red Needle Case destroyed, Need New one

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 05:23:44 UT

This message was posted by paulscyn on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1343.html#000004

I just want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to Rod and Sharon Springer, and Hugo and
all the other techs that are on the Amaya boards....You are fantastic and
always always so willing to help anyone....I own 2 Melco EMT 10Ts so most of
what is posted here is for the other Melco embroidery machines...but I have
learned so much from the advice that is posted here....Thank all of you for
helping us embroiders when we holler HELP!!