[amayausers.com] Re: HELP!!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 17:39:49 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/543.html#000001

Seems to me that the easiest way would be to buy the standard polos and pay a
seamstress to cut the sleeves off and fold over a serged edge, and problem is
solved.

Trust me it's easier than trying to add sleeves  :)

We got tired of trying to find pocket shirts for certain customers unwilling to
accept that they want something I can't get. So we have a learned to work with
a local seamstress and buy one extra shirt to cut up for pockets and an old
shirt with a pocket that we took apart as a pattern, and she adds pockets to
any pocketless shirt for around $3.00 each. Maybe a little expensive but at
least we can provide the customer with something that was unavailable before,
and if you were a person that could sew, and had the rght machine, you could
probably do them yourself and keep the extra money in house.

Just my 2 cents.

Ron