[amayausers.com] Re: Group Names again

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:15:56 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/119.html#000006

I did do that when I was using only one color (just names), and it didn't ever
stop.  Tried to sew one name on top of another!  In the Manual it says to use
the P which I interpret as Pause, and that did work.

I have to go out for half the day today, but when I get back, I'll try using
the Hold again and see if works differently when using more than one color.

Juli in Kona