[amayausers.com] Re: Group Names again

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:50:40 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/119.html#000003

Jeff, would the 'hold' work on applique outline also? We do patches and
applique, for patchs I make a round outline, sew that, pause, place patch, sew
duplicate (smaller) outline to tack it down, then sew design. Because of the
pause, we have to babysit every patch as it sews-with 12 colors that's a pain.
If I used 'hold' after the first outline, would that work and continue sewing
everything else?
Roland