[amayausers.com] Re: Graduation Stohls

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 01:30:37 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/260.html#000003

Sorry about the mis-spell!  that was the way it was spelled in the email I got.

I use Madeira adhesive spray and it does not seem to hurt the satin.  What I'm
concerned with is since the stole is 2 layers of satin sewn together, how do I
stablize the top satin to keep it from shifting while sewing.  I thought about
using my aquafilm (clear top solvy) over the entire top, that way I could use
masking tape to hold the solvy down tight, which would hopefully stop the top
material from shifting.  I may try that tomorrow.