[amayausers.com] Re: Graduation Stohls

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 21:38:55 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/260.html

Have a school asking me to embroider on graduation stohls (they go around the
graduate's neck).  They are satin, already sewn together.

My problem is, I don't have a clamping system, or a hoop that accomodates the
size.  They are 31/2 inches wide and about 60 inches long.  The emboridery they
want is about a1" wide and needs to be between 10 & 12 inches long.

Normally when I have material that is smaller than the hoop I need to use, I
use masking tape to hold it to the backing, then hoop the backing.  But the
masking tape ruins the satin stohl.

Does anyone have any idea how I could do these? Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Sue
All Custom Embroidery