[amayausers.com] Re: Good days/ Bad days

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 21:52:57 UT

This message was posted by Bill C @ Fineline on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT
here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/912.html#000004

We have hand the XTs, 4 of them, since July of 2006 Had 3 days of in house
training, not the best instructor, but it helped.  The first year we had a lot
of problem, requiring Service and lots of calls to Melco. Found out the thread
feed settings needed to be changed from one of the calls, why the program
didn't have that as default I don't know.  Started out Hooping by hand, what a
chore to get it the right position and straight with the backing under
it.Bought a All In One, Treffic.  Oh, started out with a old Melco 4 head and a
old tajima 4 head.  But with experience and a lot of help reading this WEB site
things are running real smooth now. This site is GREAT.  Bill from Finline in
Manhattan, IL  THANK ALL OF YOU