[amayausers.com] Re: Going out of Business Sale

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:21:04 UT

This message was posted by Rita from RKE Designs on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/91.html

Hi,

I have 4 Amaya XTs, tables with OS software and Design Shop.  I have 2 sets of
hoops and cap frames for each and extra 18CM round hoops - perfect for shirt
logos. I also have 2 sets of Fastframes.  These machines are 4 months old.

I have 4 Babylock BMP6 embroidery machines (6 needles)and cabinets with
Designer's Gallery software, Letterworks, SizeWorks, and Densityworks.  I have
extra hoops, cap frames, and 2 sets of fastframes.

I have lots of topping, backing and thread as well.

If interested, please contact me privately to discuss.

Thanks.
Rita
rkedesigns@xxxxxxxxx
Nashville TN area