[amayausers.com] Re: Getting the colors right

  • From: "K Nehmer" <nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:38:54 -0500

You probably know that the formats these designs are offered in (though I'm not sure about Balboa) precludes them from opening in the right colors--commercial formats only record stops. However, I do know that Dakota and Great Notions have printed catalogs as well as the same designs on their web sites--so at least for showing it to the customer you could show them the full color design without having to change all the colors.

Kathy

----- Original Message ----- From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>