[amayausers] GT 541 Garment Printer

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amaya <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 04:53:19 -0800 (PST)

As I have been having several issues in the past 3 months with the screen
printers I sub contract to, I am looking at adding the Garment Printer here in
my shop.  I would like to hear some feedback from others who have already
purchased one and which one do you like better and why???  Have they perfected
these to be able to print on dark shirts or not??  Can you print sweatshirts as
well as tshirts, etc???  I would also like some info regarding the cost of the
cartridges and about how many garments does one cartridge print??

  Basically any testimonals would be very helpful in helping me decide which
machine to purchase!!

  Thanks!