[amayausers.com] Re: Friend passing

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:59:34 -0600

Hi Scott,

 Melco has nothing to do with what is allowed here or not allowed. This board
is privately owned and operated and is NOT under the control of Melco. I do not
believe the postings here are edited or sanctioned in any way, by Melco or the
owner of this board and WEB site. If you are posting things that are not going
through, I would look into the filters on your ISP Mail servers as the most
probable cause.

 As far a Bob passing on, I worked with him for 16 years and he is probable the
best Melco has ever had working for them when it comes to customers and getting
things done. He was a good man, always told it the way it was.

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems