[amayausers] Re: Frayed Threads

  • From: "Craig Salmond" <salmond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:10:18 -0500

Thanks.
Attached are the files (sent to your email).
The shirt breaks on U N and E and B on embroidery
The Hat, the thread frayes and breaks on each letter, the palm trees
and sun are fine, as well as the Bank of Ameria Logo.

Judy I will try a smaller needle and increasing the underlay.

Craig

On 3/6/06, Kesavan <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I will have a look at the design for you if you want
>
> Anand

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: Final Hat Logos.ofm

-- Type: application/octet-stream