[amayausers] Forms

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:10:43 -0400

http://www.amayausers.com/tips

In addition to the forms I uploaded. If anyone cares to share any forms they
have made that worked well - just email them to me or Aaron and we'll get
them on the site.

C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\My Pictures\sig
files\embroidery.gif

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I:  <http://www.levelbest.com/> www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
 <mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of
this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

-- Type: image/gif