[amayausers] Re: Form

  • From: "Caren Maffucci-TAD" <theartdepartment@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 09:56:51 -0900

Thanks for your input.

-----Original Message-----
From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kesavan
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 1:06 PM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Form

We run MYOB and WILCOM.

We have a form we created ourselves in pagemaker years ago. On one side we
record the customers name address phone and fax numbers as well as a contact
name. On the rest of the  sheet we write out the order. If there is a
business card and art work we staple it on. This goes into a folder with
alphabetical  sheet separators after the goods for the customer have been
ordered in. (I place orders every 2  or three days  if they are not urgent.)

If you don't trust your memory have a white board on your wall where you
enter the customer name and due dates.

The Wilcom files are stored by customer name eg xyzcontractingcap / jacket
back / front left or right chest / pants left right front or back etc. All
the thread colours are stored in the Wilcom file.

One the order is complete we generate an invoice in MYOB where each customer
has a card we. We record the Product name /code / colour etc in detail. If
the price of the embroidery is not entered in detail separately. We state
embroidered with the entry. We often quote goods supplied and embroidered
especially for caps and jackets. This way the customer has trouble working
out how much each component cost them.

One the order is processed the order sheet goes into the bin. If it is a new
customer make sure you put all the pricing on the sheet and get them to sign
it.

When the customer comes back all you have to do is refer the sales register
in what ever embrodery software you use for pricing and you will have the
thread colours in your embroidery software file. You just do a brand new
order form and repeat the process.

Transfering every thing to Excel to me seems a lot of extra work

Anand