[amayausers] Re: Form

  • From: "Caren Maffucci-TAD" <theartdepartment@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:35:18 -0900

Thank you Jeff -

-----Original Message-----
From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Banks
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 4:09 PM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Form

Hi Caren,

 I am answering this email not as a representative of Melco. The information

I am giving here is NOT information supplied to you by Melco nor endorsed by

Melco.

 A very good friend I made years ago when I first started to work for Melco
sells a form that is called the Hart Form. Go to
http://www.helenhart.citymax.com/catalog/item/2111922/1508335.htm to view
information concerning it. The lady that produces and sells it is Helen Hart

Momsen. She has been involved in the embroidery industry for years, has
authored 2 books about Embroidery, both of which are published. She also
runs another embroidery mailing list like this one but is not manufacturer
specific. You may want to check it out as well.

 Jeff Banks