[amayausers] Re: Football Jerseys

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:40:13 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/35.html#000002

Try Teamwork,
they have a pretty good selection and are usually pretty easy to work with, I
find that anyone in sporting goods end is usually less than satisfying compared
to the rest of our blank apparell industry, I can get youtheses if they give
you crap about being a new cdustomer but I don't think they will, I'll include
the link and I believe that the price lsited is twice what you pay.

Ron

http://www.teamworkathletic.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=40