[amayausers] Re: Football Jerseys

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 02:45:14 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/35.html

Hey All:

Looking for football jerseys that I want to sell on one of the websites I own.
Not looking for real football uniforms (they are big in the shoulders for
padding)... rather looking for the same type of jersey you would get from your
local sporting goods store of your favorite team.

Want to team this up with my heat press for the design and custom names.

Thought about having die cut embroidery but I think the heat press would be
easier and quicker - plus the cost would be kept down to the affordable level
for the masses.

Your thoughts / supplier names are appreciated.  Searched all the standard guys
and didn't find anything.