[amayausers] Re: Font Question

  • From: "Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:00:26 -0700

Ron,
Whoops, I just put my glasses on and saw that it was .4 in lettering not 4"
inch lettering you were asking about....Oh well, the digitizing 101 class
info I gave you, still applies to all sizes of lettering...........oops...

Rod

Rod Springer
Melco Trained Technician/Owner
(Design Shop Pro+ Digitizing)