[amayausers] Re: Font Density Chart

  • From: "Jack Fuller" <Jack@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 08:44:24 -0600

Mark

Are you saying you want the jagged look? If so I think you have to digitize
the letters that way. But if that was a typo in your message and you want
smoother edges and denser fills then you can increase density about 10%
without too much trouble. So, for example, if the default density is 4 you
can increase it to 3.6. You might have to add a little more pull comp if you
start getting thread breaks. Also, I find that using a 65/9 needle and 60 wt
thread allows me to increase density a bit more. And make sure you have
short stitches activated. Is this what you had in mind?

Jack Fuller

  _____