[amayausers.com] Re: Fleece headband/ear warmers

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:28:36 UT

This message was posted by Donna B on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1090.html#000002

Thank you.  I was planning to use tape to mark the hoops.  I really like the
idea of using the 2 pieces of backing, etc. and will definitely go with that. I
am using a soft tearaway backing and solvy on the top.  I just finished doing
24 matching fleece scarves and need to do the headbands to finish the order.
This is for a group that is marching in the Detroit Thanksgiving Day Parade.

By the way, I was in Portsmouth, NH for a wedding in August and just loved the
whole area.  We are planning a vacation out that way for next summer.