[amayausers] Re: Finished shirt with a weird problem

  • From: "A Golden Stitch/John and Mary Kyler" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 20:26:07 -0700

I think you can remove the needle plate and see the cutter with a good
light....
Let us know what OESD design you are having trouble with...
I can run it on my EMT10T here.... And give you something to compare to....
And it is possible that others may have that OESD design also... I think
mine are current to 1999.
John