[amayausers.com] Re: Final Cost of Cruise

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:32:57 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/28.html#000002

Steve,
I agree.  However, I'm just looking for a couple of round-about figures.  Some
high, some low.
I've cruised in the past (12 years ago) and understand how the system works.
I'm just trying to get an idea of $500 per person or $2000 per person.
I've got some friends that might like to come along for the ride and everyone
always wants to know how much "out of pocket" expense will it be for a nice
time.
Thanks,
Ed