[amayausers.com] Re: Final Cost of Cruise

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 18:05:44 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/28.html#000013

Yeah, we have a small airport where I live so I would have to drive a little
over two hours to the International Airport in New Orleans.  It's not so much
the cost of the airfare but moreso the cost of the bullet proof jacket to wear
in New Orleans.
I kid, but according to the news report, 7 people were shot in New Orleans on
Mardi Gras Day.  Good thing we have our own Mardi Gras celebration here.  Much
more laid back than New Orleans.
Ed