[amayausers] Re: File types with Design Shop

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 10:31:59 -0600

I have no first hand experience with the Design Shop software, so can't
speak specifically to what it can or can not do but as far as the design
formats which offer the most flexible editing capabilities and control
[resizing, stitch directions, underlay stitching, etc.] ..... the native
software outline formats [in your case, PXF Pulse and EMB Melco] will
always be better than stitch files like dst, exp, etc.

Ideally, you will want to be able to convert your PXF and EMB files to
the Design Shop native outline format but not sure if there is a way to
do that. If there is, someone will know. Batch converting your PXF and
EMB files to dst can be done through a number of programs and I would
think that Design Shop has that capability [however, I am not sure].

Good luck/

Bob

.