[amayausers] File types with Design Shop

  • From: "Dean Zellman" <mrstitch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 08:37:58 -0700

I need some clarification on file types

With my Tajima, I use DST
With my hardly used Melco;EXP/CND/OFM
With Pulse, I save in PXF and EMB so I can easily change the attributes of
my designs.
In EDS I change the attributes by saving in OFM or CND
If I would buy Design Shop, I see that neither PXF, nor EMB can be opened.
I have lots of PXF and EMB files. Do I need to save each one in a DST format
or EXP in order to open in Design Shop?
And if I do, will all the changes I can make in Pulse, still be available in
Design Shop(of course considering the limitation of each brands software)
And is a batch conversion available?

Thanks

Dean