[amayausers.com] Re: Fast frames, Slim line, mighty hoop, help please

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 02:16:49 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/947.html#000006

We don't have the Mighty Hoop but we do use the fast frames a lot...in fact we
use them so much we bought another set from someone on here...we needed another
set to be able to hoop an item while another one is sewing...we found we had
too much down time waiting for the sewing to complete so we could hoop another
one...we only have the 9X9 Slim Line and after I messed up by leaving it open
one time I am scared to use it and when we do we are very careful to make sure
we have it closed and then remove it from the machine as soon as we finish
using it...I would love to get one of the Mighty Hoops but for now we use what
we have...until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders