[amayausers.com] Re: Fast frames, Slim line, mighty hoop, help please

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 17:01:42 UT

This message was posted by Japhel on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/947.html#000004

Thanks for your responses, I think that maybe the clamp system is not for me, I
dont do that many heavy items. I am dying to get the magnetic hoops but was
wondering how hard it would be to hoop with them without the hooping station
and also the fact that they dont have a size betwwen the 10 x10 and the 5.5
I might get the fast frames and the 10 by 10 mighty hoop if you guys think I
can use it without the hooping station, do you think I might loose my fingers
while attemptint to do so???