[amayausers.com] Re: Fast forwarding

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:30:24 -0500

I've noticed every design I send from design shop to amaya OS has a different stitch count. If you watch the screen as you send a new design to Amaya, you'll see something come up about 'removing stitches' (it says more than that but I didn't memorize it) and what Amaya OS automatically does is remove some of the unneccessary stitches-which changes your stitch

count.
I've never used the X Y for moving a hoop or sewout-only the 'move to color #' and then using the forward button to get to the right spot, or if I happened to see the stitch number IN AMAYA OS I go to that stitch number. But trying to go to a stitch number you see in Design Shop won't work in Amaya OS. If you are lucky you might get close...but don't count on it. If your design stops or you stop it in the middle of something-before you do anything else-look at the Status part of the Amaya OS window-there's your exact stitch number right there-and
above that the 'needle' number.
But if you go to 'stitch' number in Maintenance, the machine will automatically go to the right
needle for that stitch anyways.

Roland