[amayausers.com] Re: Fast forwarding

  • From: "Juli Damazo" <julid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya Users" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 09:15:55 -1000

I suspect that rebooting the system is where the error is occurring. It is probably resetting the Origin. You might try it without rebooting. And I also suspect that the exact stitch count from DS is not exactly the same on OS. I may be wrong about that, but it could be slightly off.

When you start your design, I find that it is prudent to not move the "center". If you move the origin then when your reboot, you really don't know where your center is anymore - unless your wrote it down and we know we never do that!

Why don't you experiment on a design that you know you have not moved the center to begin with. It should work perfectly.

Juli in Kona where we are having an absolutely gorgeous "After the Storm" Hawaiian Day ===========================================================