[amayausers.com] Re: Fast forwarding

  • From: "STUDIO 187 Custom Embroidery" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 15:28:34 -0500

Nope, the design stays in the OS and physically on the machine and hooped.
Nothing physically moves. Why I needed it? A couple of times (because I was
experiencing problems caused by a bad X motor which has since been replaced), I
was obviously getting frozen in the middle of large stitchouts. I only
discovered this bug when I tried it on my other XT that had a good motor. To
experiment, I would start sewing a design, stop midway, reset the design, then
put in the X/Y parameters that I wrote down before I reset the design. It never
worked. Like I said, not a problem for me but weird that it's in the software
and it's not dependable. I use the MOVE TO color options a lot and that works
fine. Now I'll have to try the MOVE TO stitch number again just but this time
I'll take the stitch variable from OS instead of Pro Plus. Maybe it works.
Probably does, but now I'll have to pay attention to where I was getting the
stitch variable from.

~geri
      From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      > This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/268.html#000004

      > Geri,
      >
      > I have worked on a lot of machines over the years, on a lot of
different
      > computers with the software and have yet to experience the "Move to
Stitch"