[amayausers] Re: Fast Frames

  • From: "A Golden Stitch /John and Mary Kyler/ www.agoldenstitch.com" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:04:00 -0700

Well Deb there are mainly 2 opinions about hooping devices...
The do's and the don'ts
I use one and love it... It is no longer made... But there are many out
there that work just as well..
I know someone that has never used a hooper and last I know, has one she
never uses. If you want I can have her get with you on tricks she uses to
hoop on a table.
Now as for Fast Frames  www.fastframes.com  this is a hoop but is used for
bags and otherwise hard to hoop items.
They are about $125.