[amayausers.com] Re: False bobbin breaks and clanking noise after repair

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 23:09:49 UT

This message was posted by crookednail on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1286/2.html#000015

An end to the issues...

We loaded up "Red" and took her on a little trip to see Hugo in Harpers Ferry,
WV.  WOW!!!  What a difference!!!  I knew the machine hasn't the same after the
warranty repaired in 2006 what I didn't realize was that it wasn't right.  Hugo
went over the entire machine and made all the adjustments that were
needed(there was plenty).  It's now running better than ever and I can even run
at 1200 spm without issue or "noises" of any kind.  On top of his extreme
knowledge and expertise his patience in showing and explaining everything he
was doing was amazing and greatly appreciated. Here's to HUGO and HT EMBROIDERY
REPAIR!  THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU

Sue
Crooked Nail