[amayausers] Re: False Bobbin Breaks

  • From: "David Anderson - Keband A'Asia" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:30:46 +1000

When on automatic feed, the feed amount on the display should fluctuate
when starting and stopping, but fairly constant during normal sewing.

If the feed is too low, you will get false breaks, and I would suggest
that you tighten the bobbin tension. If tightening the tension does not
help, I would check that there is nothing stopping the tension screw
from applying enough tension, ie some lint or thread.

Also check that the column/run feed settings are set to default.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

David Anderson

Keband Australasia Pty. Ltd.