[amayausers] Re: False Bobbin Breaks

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 21:07:44 EDT

You are checking the bobbin itself right? (under then tension bar -- if
that's the right term)

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 4/16/2006 5:37:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  actually tried it manually and I still got false breaks, it had happened
before with OS version 6.08.027 so I shut off bobbin detect and forgot  about
it, pinch rollers are all cleaned and greased also, still no change.  I am in
the habit of checking my bobbin all the time so I don't worry  about it
running out but I am training someone else to run my machines and  would like
it to work properly. Could it be a bad bobbin sensor? If so, is  it something
I can change myself?

Russell