[amayausers.com] Re: False Bobbin Breaks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 04:36:22 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/691.html#000005

When ever I've had this happen it's always been pressure foot height was wrong.
 Some materials like the pressure foot tighter and some not so tight.  But I've
found that for most of what I do I set it where a thin pieces of paper (such as
a post-it note) slides easily between the pressure foot and the fabric.  If I
start to get false or real thead or bobbin breaks then I lower, if it gets
worse then I raise the foot (only 1 click)  Usually works for me, but if it
doesn't then I check the needle for burrs and orientation.