[amayausers.com] Re: Extended Warranty

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:29:43 EST

Usually the 2nd machine is cheaper. Both of mine were covered for $1680.
They are both older Amayas. I figured it to be the cost of business....I can't
afford to be down (especially was true with only one). Now that I have 2, I
might look in to a repair clause too. Good idea Wendy. Although the PMI is also

valuable.

Wendy....does the repair clause have a cap? Does include travel charges?
That would be a real bonus.

Dorothy  Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com)
(916)  635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl

In a message dated 2/27/2008 2:24:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Darlene,
I purchased the extended warranty for 2 years.  The only advantage was the
free PMI each year. This year I did not renew it  because I could not afford to
do so. I added a repair clause on to my business  insurance for an additional
$25 per year. Of course I have a $500 deductible  but compared to $1200 a year
I thought it was more financial sound in my  situation. Some people might
suggest you put that money in a savings type  account each so you have a nest
egg
in case you need a repair. That's good  advice but easier said than done for
the average Joe. Just my 2 cents, not  sure if it will help.
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To  Stitch
Arlington, MN
(507)964-2224