[amayausers] Re: Extended Warranty

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:45:14 -0500

Lou,  I just bought my first Amaya and really don't think I will EVER purchase
an extended warrenty at that price.  When you think about it, the cost of a
mother board isn't much more than the yearly cost of the warrenty.  Well, I
can't imagine having something go seriously wrong each and every year.  So why
not put that $1200 in a seperate account each year and just consider it
insurance in the event of a breakdown.  Debra J. in central Indiana-----