[amayausers.com] Extended Warranty

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amaya <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:49:48 -0800 (PST)

I was wondering if any of you have purchased the extended warranty after your
Amaya initial warranty has expired, if so, how long have you extended yours???

  I am thinking that $1200 per year per machine really adds up. If you have 5
Amayas, $6000 a year for warranties is steep I think.   I know it is a good
idea especially if you have to purchase a new mother board or motor, but has
that been an issue with many of the older Amayas??/

  Just wondering what other peoples feelings were about this?
  thanks!