[amayausers.com] Re: Expanded Files

  • From: "K Nehmer" <nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 11:24:35 -0500

Just wanted to let you know I'm in complete agreement with you, Gabi. I have read on other lists of people who booby trap the file and I don't understand it--if you don't want to give them the file, just say now--why end up looking like a child?

Kathy

----- Original Message ----- From: <theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>