[amayausers] Re: Even placements

  • From: Extreme Embroidery <extreme_embroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 13:16:17 -0800 (PST)

Thanks so much!
  I'll give it a try!
"Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Yup....before you unbutton or unzip the clothing, take a straight
edge and seamstress chalk and mark a light straight line across with
an X where you want the middle of the design to be. I use this to
line up left chest logo with zipper of pocket on right side (Sanmar
jackets I did this week). The chalk brushes right off afterwards.
Every 'size' garment has pockets, buttons, etc. in different places-
so you can't measure 'down' from the neck and have it look the same
on different sizes. This works out fine-also gives you a straight
line to hoop up with and make sure the lettering isn't crooked.
Helps on the new clamp hoop- lining up jacket fronts was so easy!
Roland

Extreme Embroidery & Design
Darlene Weber, Owner
640 6th Ave.  SE