[amayausers.com] Re: Error using True Type font

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:17:42 UT

This message was posted by Dajani on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/358.html

I'm trying to use a TTF which is installed in my windows Fonts folder and
showing as available in the lettering function In DesignShop Pro+.  Problem is,
every time I select it, I get a "DS has encountered an error and has to close"
error message and out I go.  The font type is Nagomi (if that helps at all) and
is being used for lettering on martial arts gear at the request of my customer.
 I've tried deleting the font and reinstalling it in windows...no luck.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance!