[amayausers.com] Re: Error Cose Need HELP ASAP

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 23:58:19 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/197.html#000001

Dear Nfrady,
If I understand you purchased the Amaya and software from someone else.  Did
you contact Melco and purchase the license to use this equipment.  In the front
of the Operator's Manual is the license agreement for Melco software.  At the
bottom "Customer Responsibility" it indicates that there is a relicensing fee
paid to Melco.  It sounds like you need the information from Melco to get this
going. I don't know what the cost is but every company has this requirement.
Good luck.
Margaret