[amayausers.com] Re: Equipment For Sale

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 02:56:58 UT

This message was posted by John Cathers on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/331.html

Good evening everyone, I am selling off my equipment and software.  I am first
looking to sell as a package, but if in 10 days I have no takers, then I will
be willing to split up and sell individual items.  If anyone has any questions
please send me an e-mail.

Selling a 2002 Amaya commercial grade embroidery machine.  Amaya OS software,
Design Shop software and Dakota Collectables included.  Everything you need to
start your own business.  The machine has approximately 138 hours / 7,000,000
stitches of use.  Machine has the upgraded thread break sensor and the most
up-to-date software.  Included is the cap frame driver, assorted hoops, All In
One Hooper, assorted thread, 1 roll of cut away and 1 roll of tear away
backing.  Delivery, set up and one to two days of training included(within
driving distance!!!).  The machine is owned by a Melco Certified Amaya
Technician.  Asking $14,000 or best offer.  Will consider selling items
separately after 2-17-08.  Contact John jocathers@xxxxxxxxxxxx

John Cathers
Certified Melco Tech
1-302-738-6771