[amayausers.com] Re: Embroidery on Duffel Bags

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 19:21:22 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/342.html#000002

I recently did a bunch of duffel bags for a cheer leading team.  I used a
regular round 18 cm hoop, no backing.  Had a devil of a time hooping the darn
thing, but after 20 bags I got better at it.  Since you only have 2, you'll do
OK.  But you have to watch that the hoop doesn't come apart.  I found that if I
marked a vertical line top to bottom and marked my hoop, that I had a much
easier time lining thing up.  I did the design on the round end.

Another job I had needed the 24 x 24 cm square hoop.  Same thing - no backing,
doesn't need it.  Just go slowly and you'll be alright.

Juli in Kona